Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Mediocre Man


Written by Zach White
Photo by Jaci Woodburn: Caption: "What, no pogosticks?"
TA: Valerie Mosley

The purpose of this blog is to highlight my endeavors that only ever amount to being average. Today I thought I could signify how greatly mediocre I am in my hobby of pogo sticking. I found out the other day that this hobby is just another one of those things I'm a little good at but not really good at.

I was checking at a website that included the US's greatest pogo stickers. They all do backflips. I can't. I mean, there are only like 15 people who do this, yet I find myself as average.

Note: Find a new hobby. I want something to dominate at.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's a sad day in Columbia when no one is hopping to class. We must take the initiative to get all vehicles and other modes of transportation on campus replaced by pogo sticks.