Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Yesterday was totally uncalled for...


Written by Katie Maupin
Photo by Kent Miller
Umbrella by Jamie Johnson
Modeling by Ziggy Hood
TA: Sarah Luehrs

It never fails. Whenever I leave my umbrella at home, and head to my 8 a.m. class it pours down rain. Not only was it raining at 7:40 a.m. yesterday when I finally threw on my ball cap and stumbled out the door, but it was also freezing!

And when you get caught in an icy downpour don't expect the bookstore to be open so you can buy your one-millionth umbrella this semester.

Words for the wise: always (and I mean always) have an umbrella, a parka, raincoat, and possibly a Swiss army knife with you on your way to class just in case. After all you never know what Missouri weather might bring, but then again all you have to do is wait five minutes for it to change.

No comments: